Monday, October 15, 2007

absolutely no time tonight

My kids are still up and running WILD (my eldest just pulled her own tooth and you would think the kid won the lottery! if you all only knew my daughter you would be stroking as much as I am at this moment) so I absolutely have no time to blog like I really want to. I am headed to check out Dragon's Dolphin's blog...she has found something and wants me to see so my interest is up...
Promise to blog again soon...if I don't get too caught up in all this wiki stuff.

1 comment:

Shelly said...

So is this the first tooth lost? Or has she been talking to the kids about how much she'll get for this tooth? From what I understand, the price of the tooth fairy has gone up considerably from the nickel or quarter I got or even the $1 my children got. Enjoy the moment and all the toothless pictures that are to come with it. I'll be looking for the "correct" picture for you. If there's one out there, I'll find it. Besides, maybe I can find it and dedicate the perfect song for you, too--"Froggy went a courtin' and he did ride, uh huh....sword and pistol by his side...."