Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Getting sleepy

I yawn as I type so this will be brief and most likely will make NO sense at all. There are routines waiting on me...kids in tubs, clothes in washer and dryer, dishes that need to be dried and stowed away, floors that need to be mopped, books that need to read, prayers that need to be said, tiny lips that must have "one more kiss", okay...you get the picture. Routines...they make life "normal" don't they? What is normal anyway? Whatever it is, I know I want no part of it. :)
I am relishing the routines tonight because the rest of my week looks a little hairy...I'll get through it and then gear up for another week with twists and turns in it as well.
Not much to say about the Read/Write Web other than I am really enjoying reading the blogs...gives us a window into each other's souls. Or maybe not...lol
Blessings to you! Until next time...

1 comment:

Shelly said...

Normal for each of us is what we make it. As one of my daughters would say, "I'm the most normal person I know. It's the rest of you that are abnormal." I think that's pretty true. And those routines--those are what make your life special. Trust me when I tell you that those little lips that say, "Just one more kiss mommy" will be "grown up" or out of your house way too soon and you will miss that part of your routine. Enjoy it while you can. You never know when your routines and normal will change into something else.
I too enjoy reading the blogs and learning a bit more about each of our classmates. Even when you don't try to tell anything personal or try to be just a little bit on the edge--it still tells us volumes about your personality or about the real you. Maybe that is why so many of us have been so hesitant to use the blogs. We're afraid of letting people in to that part of us that we don't want anyone to see--let alone everyone on the internet!